In this tutorial, we are going to uncover some of the possible reasons that can cause problems with Nokia n73 without antivirus, and then we will show several ways to get rid of this problem.
Don’t suffer from crashes and errors. Fix them with ASR Pro.
To set a failure threshold in the event of a router failure, you can configure Windows Vista computers to use multiple default gateways. When different gateways are assigned, Windows Vista typically uses the gateway metric to determine which path is used in which path.Code of time. Gateway The metric shows the cost of navigation when using a gateway. The gateway with the lowest routing cost or metrics is used first. If the most important computer cannot reach that Rats gateway, Windows Vista will even try to use the gateway with the next lowest metric. best
Multiple gateway configuration depends on your network configuration. If the computers use DHCP, you will probably want to configure some additional gateways using the DHCP server options. If computers use reasonable IP addresses or if you want to specifically assign gateways, assign them kindly – follow these steps:
- Click Start, then Network. Network in File Explorer, click Network and Sharing Center. Network
- In the Sharing Center, click Manage Network Connections.
- In the “Network Connections” section, right-click the desired connection – “Work With” and select “Properties”.
- In the LAN Status Connection chat window, click Properties. This is the Local Connection Properties chat window y network.
- Double-click Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), possibly Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), simply because it fits the custom IP address type.
- Click to open the Advanced TCP/IP Options dialog box.
- The Default Gateways section displays all current gateways that are immediately . configured All) (if required. You can enter additional default gateways if needed. Click Add, then enter the portal address in the Gateway Words and Phrases field.
- By default, Windows Vista automatically assigns a metric to the gateway. Often you will also assign metrics manually. To do this, uncheck “Auto Metric” and enter any metric in the provided text package.
- Click Add, then repeat step 68 for each gateway you want to add.
- Click OK three times, then click Close.
on the toolbar